VENUE SAFETY PROTOCOL
The following is an outline of key safety protocols that pertain to you as a fan. Protocols listed below do NOT include everything in place for players, staff and venue employees.
- On the day of the event, attendees will be sent a self-survey, asking them to self-answer questions related to COVID-19. If a guest can answer “yes”, they are asked not to attend the event and instructions will be provided.
Face Coverings & Personal Protective Equipment
- Face coverings are required by state mandate but can be removed while actively eating and drinking.
Handwashing & Enhanced Sanitization
- Following CDC guidelines, the venue have increased the amount of routine cleaning and sanitization, with a focus on high-touch surfaces. The venue will continue using proven cleaning products in accordance with EPA guidelines. Electrostatic sprayers will be used in many of our large areas to allow the venue to apply disinfectant more efficiently.
- Restrooms will continuously be sanitized throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available. Signage will be installed to guide and remind employees and guests of the importance of proper handwashing techniques.
- The seating bowl will be disinfected using electrostatic sprayers after each game.
- Contact information for all attendees is maintained through our ticketing software, and may be used for contact tracing.
- Capacity for game dates will be limited to allow for social distancing of 6’ to be achieved and maintained.
- A “Pod Seating System” will be used, where people from the same group may sit together.
- Pod’s will be separated by 6’
- No more than two (2) pods per aisle, so there is no crossover.
- A checkerboard pattern will be used so that there is no pod directly in front or behind another pod, as well as open on either side (with no crossover).
- The entrance experience has been reimagined to be more spacious and allow for physical distancing:
- Entry lanes and security screening will be set 6’ apart.
- Guests will be assigned an entry door based on their seating section to minimize lines and crossover traffic in the lobby.
- Tickets will be sold in advance only. No onsite ticket sales will be available.
- Non-essential lobby activity has been eliminated.
- Tables and gathering places in the concourse have been removed. Guests are encouraged to eat/drink in their assigned seats.
- The Event Level will not be accessible for guests. This is to ensure safe clean zone protection for all players and hockey personnel.
Food & Beverage
- All food service employees will undergo a daily wellness check and will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
- Cashiers will not handle food whenever possible.
- Plexi-glass shields will be in place at all points of sale to protect guest-employee interactions.
- Menus will be adjusted to favor pre-packaged “Grab & Go” items.
- Single-use condiments will be used in lieu of shared condiment stands.
- Queue lines will be set-up and floor markings will be used for physical distancing.
- In-seat ordering via app with delivery/pick up will be offered.
- HVAC will be set to allow for the maximum amount of fresh air intake.