SHOOT THE PUCK
Take a shot at winning a brand new car courtesy of Central Indiana Honda Dealers!
During the second intermission at every home game, the Fuel put their own spin on the Chicago Blackhawks’ popular on-ice promotion “Shoot the Puck.” Three contestants all take a shot from center ice for the opportunity to win one of several prizes, including the grand prize of a brand new car!
First, a youth hockey representative will shoot for a chance to win a Fuel jersey, $1,000 for youth hockey or $50,000 for youth hockey. Then, a celebrity participant will shoot for a chance to win a Fuel jersey, $1,000 for their charity or $50,000 for their charity. Finally, one lucky fan will shoot for the chance to win a Fuel jersey, $1,000 cash or to drive away with our grand prize!
For your chance to win, visit the Fuel ticket booth behind Section 119 and fill out an entry form. The winner will be selected during the first intermission. Fans can additionally enter in person by visiting all participating Central Indiana Honda Dealers.
Shoot The Puck Rules & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
Indy Fuel “Shoot the Puck” promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Indiana Hockey Club, LLC (“Indy Fuel”). By participating in the Promotion, you are entering for the chance to win a prize at an Indy Fuel game at Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Indy Fuel and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. In addition, current or former professional or semi-professional hockey players or coaches who have played or coached at that level anywhere in the world, college varsity hockey players who have played at that level or coaches who have played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years, junior “A” (Major or Minor), “B”, or “C” hockey players who have played at that level or coaches who have played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years, and current or former Olympic hockey players and coaches who have played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Fill out a Shoot the Puck entry form at the Fuel ticket booth behind Section 119. The winning ticket will be selected during the game's first intermission.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND INDY FUEL.
IF YOU USE CONTENT THAT YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION AND YOUR ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: From among all eligible Submissions for each game at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, one person will be selected twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the game as the contestant (the “Fan Shooter”) in a random drawing by Indy Fuel, whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion. We will notify the winning contestant on Facebook twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the game. It is the Fan Shooter’s responsibility to Direct Message us on Facebook to arrange for the pickup of their two (2) complimentary tickets at Will-Call, or their existing seat location if they are already in possession of tickets for their designated game. The Fan Shooter must pick up their complimentary tickets prior to the puck drop. A contestant may not transfer his/her right to participate as the Fan Shooter. If tickets are not redeemed prior to puck drop, the Indy Fuel has the right select a replacement Fan Shooter at random. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of Submissions received for that particular home game.
4. PRIZES: The Fan Shooter will have one opportunity to win one prize during the second intermission of the game by standing at center ice and making an open goal through a target board (the “Target Board”). If the Fan Shooter makes a goal, he/she will win either an Indy Fuel jersey, $1,000 cash, or a Lotus Evora S sports car with a retail value of approximately $80,000. The Target Board has three slots of different widths through which to make a goal. The bottom left of the Target Board has a 9-inch slot. If the Fan Shooter makes a goal through this slot, he/she wins the Indy Fuel jersey. The bottom right of the Target Board has a 6-inch slot. If the Fan Shooter makes a goal through this slot, he/she wins the $1,000. In the middle at the base of the Target Board is a 3-inch slot. If the Fan Shooter makes a goal through this slot, he/she wins the grand prize.
All prizes awarded are “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Indy Fuel.
5. TAXES & FEES: All taxes, fees, expenses, and surcharges for Prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the Fan Shooter.
6. DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY: The opportunity to participate in the Promotion may be affected by ability to access the Internet at any particular time. Indy Fuel and its agents shall not be responsible for lost, late, undelivered, or misdirected e-mail. Indy Fuel and its agents shall not be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Indy Fuel and its agents shall not be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Indy Fuel and its agents shall not be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Promotion.
7. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. By making a Submission, you:
- WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU OWN ALL RIGHTS TO YOUR SUBMISSION;
- WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOUR SUBMISSIONS (i) ARE ORIGINAL TO YOU AND HAVE BEEN LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, (ii) DO NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS, (iii) HAVE NOT BEEN PUBLISHED PREVIOUSLY IN ANY MEDIUM;
- Irrevocably grant to Indy Fuel and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce copy, transmit, publish, post, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), your name, address (city and state only), image, likeness and photograph, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party;
- Prior to trying to make a goal through the Target Board, you are required to complete and return the Certificate of Eligibility attached hereto.
- Forever waive any rights of privacy, intellectual property, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Indy Fuel’s use of your Submissions, and agree to never sue or assert any claim against Indy Fuel’s use of your Submissions;
- Agree to indemnify and hold Indy Fuel and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Indemnities”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnities due to or arising out of your Submissions or conduct in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation; and
- Agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnities from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, Web content, or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Indy Fuel infringes on the rights of your work as contained in your Submissions.
8. DISPUTES: The laws of the United States and State of Indiana govern the Promotion without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law rules, which would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana. All claims relating in any matter to this Promotion or to any photograph must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Indiana.
9. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS: If you have any questions or comments about the Promotion, please contact Indy Fuel at the address, telephone number, or email address listed below:
Indiana Hockey Club, LLC
1202 East 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Email: [email protected]