Bring your pooch to the rink next Saturday for Pucks & Paws
Proceeds will benefit local animal assistance organizationsOct 23, 2017
This game is for the dogs! Join us next Saturday at Indiana Farmers Coliseum for Pucks & Paws presented by Church Brothers Collision Repair. For the first time ever, fans are invited to bring their pooch with them as they watch the Fuel take on the Wheeling Nailers.
For $20, fans will receive a human ticket, a dog ticket and a Fuel pet bandana courtesy of Church Brothers Collision Repair. A portion of the proceeds of every pet package will benefit local animal assisstance organizations. Additonal human tickets will be available for $15 apiece!
Have a dachshund? Be a part of our wiener dog races during intermission! Call 317-925-FUEL for more information.
To order your special Pucks & Paws ticket package click the link below or call the Fuel office (317-925-FUEL). Season ticket holders interested in bringing their dog can contact their ticket representative to upgrade to a Pucks & Paws package.
PUCKS & PAWS RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All participants MUST fill out the Fuel Pucks & Paws waiver form (available at the gate)
- Fans may only bring dogs - no other pets will be admitted into Indiana Farmers Coliseum
- Only one dog per owner will be allowed
- Owners must clean up after their dogs, and report any incidents to Indiana Farmers Coliseum staff immediately
- All dogs must enter the building through the designated pet gate (by the East Connector - directional signage will be provided)
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while inside Indiana Farmers Coliseum (leashes cannot exceed 4 feet in length)
- All dogs must have their Rabies vaccination
Note: The Indy Fuel and Indiana State Fairgrounds staff reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the premises any dogs that are deemed to pose a risk to the health and safety of others