Fuel announce 2020-21 home scheduleMay 6, 2020
Indianapolis – The Indy Fuel, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks and the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs, announced Wednesday their home game schedule for the 2020-21 ECHL season. The Fuel open up their seventh season against their Hoosier rivals the Fort Wayne Komets on Friday, October 16 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum for a 7:00 p.m. puck drop.
Coming off of a shortened season due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Fuel will return in 2020 with a 72-game schedule, 36 of the games coming at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The Fuel will play games on Tuesday (1), Wednesday (9), Friday (11), Saturday (12) and Sunday (3) nights. Including one morning matchup on February 10 at 10:30 a.m. for Education Day.
The Fuel will face familiar Central division opponents 28 times at home matching up with the Fort Wayne Komets (7), Kalamazoo Wings (6), Toledo Walleye (6), Cincinnati Cyclones (5) and the Wheeling Nailers (4).
Indy will also host Mountain division foes the Kansas City Mavericks (2), Wichita Thunder (2), Utah Grizzlies (2) and Tulsa Oilers (1). And for the first time the Fuel will be visited by the 2019 Kelly Cup Champions, the Newfoundland Growlers, for a Northern Division matchup.
All games begin at 7:00 p.m. with Sunday games starting at 3:00 p.m.
All games are in Eastern Standard Time and are subject to change.
- Friday, October 16 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Friday, October 23 vs. Kalamazoo Wings
- Wednesday, November 4 vs. Kansas City Mavericks
- Saturday, November 7 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Wednesday, November 18 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Friday, November 20 vs. Wheeling
- Saturday, November 21 vs. Kalamazoo
- Wednesday, November 25 vs. Wichita Thunder
- Friday, November 27 vs. Wheeling Nailers
- Saturday, November 28 vs. Tulsa Oilers
- Wednesday, December 2 vs. Kansas City Mavericks
- Saturday, December 5 vs. Cincinnati Cyclones
- Wednesday, December 9 vs. Toledo Walleye
- Saturday, December 12 vs. Kalamazoo Wings
- Saturday, December 19 vs. Toledo Walleye
- Sunday, December 20 vs. Cincinnati Cyclones
- Tuesday, December 29 vs. Cincinnati Cyclones
- Saturday, January 2 vs. Newfoundland Growlers
- Wednesday, January 6 vs. Wheeling Nailers
- Friday, January 15 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Saturday, January 16 vs. Cincinnati Cyclones
- Friday, January 22 vs. Toledo Walleye
- Saturday, January 23 vs. Kalamazoo Wings
- Sunday, January 31 vs. Kalamazoo Wings
- Friday, February 5 vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Saturday, February 6 vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Wednesday February 10 vs. Toledo Walleye *
- Friday, February 26 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Sunday, February 28 vs. Toledo Walleye
- Friday, March 5 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Wednesday, March 17 vs. Kalamazoo Wings
- Friday, March 19 vs. Toledo Walleye
- Saturday, March 20 vs. Wichita Thunder
- Saturday, April 3 vs. Fort Wayne Komets
- Wednesday, April 7 vs. Wheeling Nailers
- Saturday, April 10 vs. Cincinnati Cyclones