Fuel Issue Statement Regarding Upcoming GamesMar 11, 2020
Friday night's home game against the Wichita Thunder and all upcoming games at Indiana Farmers Coliseum will proceed as planned. The Fuel and the ECHL have been closely monitoring the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to be in contact with the State of Indiana Department of Health to monitor for Coronavirus.
After consulting with the ECHL and local public health experts, the Indy Fuel have decided to cancel post-game autographs until further notice as well as the post-game skate after Sunday afternoon’s game against the Kalamazoo Wings.
Under the guidance of the ECHL and public health officials, the Fuel and the Indiana State Fairgrounds will be doing the following in Indiana Farmers Coliseum to help prevent the spread of viruses during this weekend’s games:
- Additional sanitizing stations throughout the arena
- Additional cleaning of high-touch surfaces during the game
- Disinfecting of each locker room prior to this weekend's games
Guests attending events at the Indiana State Fairgrounds are urged to follow the recommendations of the Marion County Health Department which include:
- Thoroughly wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60-95 percent alcohol if soap and water aren't available.
- Use proper hand hygiene after touching surfaces and objects that aren’t used and shared often.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- Refrain from shaking hands, high-fives and other close personal contacts.
More information from the Marion County Health Department can be found here.
If any fans have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call (317) 925-FUEL.