Register for the 2018 Fuel Free Agent Camp
Camp takes place August 10-12 at the Fuel Tank at FishersMay 18, 2018
Hockey players – looking for your big break? Make your dream of earning a professional contract a reality during the 2018 Fuel Free Agent Camp, taking place August 10-12 at The Fuel Tank At Fishers.
The Fuel Free Agent Camp is your opportunity to play your way onto an ECHL roster, with at least two guaranteed spots for the Fuel's main camp in October up for grabs. Players from previous Free Agent Camps have gone on to make their pro debuts, including 2017 selection Will Smith, who earned a spot on Indy's 2017-18 Opening Night roster.
Registration is $325, which includes a jersey and socks to keep, and a meal provided on Saturday. Only 36 spots in the Free Agent Camp are available (18 forwards, 12 defensemen, 6 goaltenders), so sign up now to ensure your place on the roster! Registration is not complete until full payment is received. Once registration is completed, no refunds will be provided (with the exception of medical emergencies).
If selected as part of the Free Agent Camp, players will be invited to the Fuel’s main training camp in October, at the start of the 2018-19 preseason.
2018 Indy Fuel Free Agent Camp
Dates: Friday, August 10 - Sunday, August 12
Location: Fuel Tank at Fishers (Fishers, IN)
Other Important Information:
- Participants must provide all their own equipment, including visors and mouthguards. Players without facial protection will not be allowed to participate
- Participants must be registered through USA Hockey to participate (click here to register)
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, lodging and food during the Free Agent Camp (The Fuel will provide lunch on Saturday)
- Registration is final, no refunds will be given
- Participants must be 20 years old by Dec. 31, 2018
- Participants are encouraged to arrive to Fishers Friday afternoon, camp will begin Friday evening
- Fuel equipment and athletic training personnel will be present at the camp
- Fuel coaching staff reserves the right to make final decision on Free Agent Camp roster and can remove any player from camp if need be